Monday, February 11, 2013

Sometimes it’s better to be alone nobody can hurt you

Well the picture, I found on Facebook. Perhaps it is better to be alone. Away from my ex, he cannot hurt me. Away from another relationship, no one else can hurt me. My niece and nephew were gone for more than 48 hours and my brother asked me why Q hadn’t came over. I simply told my brother that I had became too attached and he wanted me to back off. My brother had no words. I thought about asking him over as a friend but I think it is still too soon. I hope I was right in saying nothing. It was hard not to. I can’t wait to go back to work so I can have a life in which I have less time to think. It will be easier I believe. At least I know where I stand. With J, I always held hope for him. I always had this candle for him, up to the point that I heard he was married, from someone else. I will keep my distance and detached until he tells me not to do so. He told me I should have pushed more, made my feelings more clear. He said we missed our chance. I missed one chance with Q, what if I ruined my second chance. I really need to quit analyzing this. I need to find something to write about. Forgetting about being with anyone is better. Staying alone is better. If I keep remembering that I don’t have a chance with Q, now, then he cannot hurt me when he chooses another to fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment