Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HELLO!!!


So I had a blog for a long time, and while I had little traffic, but I enjoyed it.  Well, after I recent break up, I can no longer keep up that blog even though after years of him saying he did not read it I found out that he did read it and continued after I broke up with him, so here I am.  Therefore, within my blog you can expect read about my sex life, which will include BDSM, nothing illegal or too extreme.  I will also be writing about trying to live as ‘green’ as I can, partially because of my allergies and partially because it is better for the earth.  Also, I want to try new things as well. 

A couple of things about me, I have an irrational fear of frogs.  I love history especially ancient Greece.  I got hurt back in November a bit of a head injury so I am still healing.  I live with my brother and his family that is driving me up the wall. 

So here is a list of things I want to do

Stop using plastic bags
Minimize electric use
Switch to all natural cleaners (while still disinfecting and cleaning)
Make own soaps
Switch to led lights
Buy mostly American made products
Off bottle water
Only buy pop in cans or glass
Buy as little plastic as possible
Reduce the use of the car 

No comments:

Post a Comment